Tackle Demanding Tasks with the Loflin Fabrication Skid Steer Rock Bucket: American-Made Strength and Efficiency
Conquer challenging material handling and land clearing tasks with the Loflin Fabrication Skid Steer Rock Bucket. This American-made attachment, designed for skid steer loaders, empowers landscapers, contractors, and property owners to handle heavy rocks, debris, and various materials with unmatched efficiency and durability.
Built for Strength and Long-Lasting Performance
- Constructed with robust 3/8" thick steel: Ensures exceptional strength and resilience to withstand demanding applications.
- ¾” x 6” cutting edge: Features welded construction (not wrapped) for superior wear resistance, minimizing replacement needs.
- Open skeleton design: Allows dirt and small debris to fall through, simplifying sorting and reducing load weight while sifting out larger rocks and materials.
- Reinforced quick-attach system: Provides a secure connection to your skid steer loader, preventing accidental detachment during operation.
- Treaded step: Offers a secure platform for entering and exiting the cab while the bucket is attached.
Engineered for Versatility and User-Friendly Operation
- Available in various sizes (ranging from 36" to 84"): Choose the perfect size to match your specific needs and workspace limitations.
- Three locking positions: Allow for adjusting the fork width to accommodate various materials and tasks.
- Powder-coated finish: Protects against corrosion and extends the lifespan of the attachment.
- Job-site ready: Equipped with high-quality hoses and fittings for immediate operation.
The Loflin Fabrication Skid Steer Rock Bucket is ideal for
- Land clearing: Efficiently remove rocks, debris, and brush to prepare land for development projects, landscaping, or other purposes.
- Material handling: Load, transport, and sort a wide variety of materials, including rocks, gravel, mulch, and other heavy objects.
- Demolition projects: Clear debris and materials from demolition sites with ease.
- Landscaping tasks: Manage tasks like rock placement, gravel movement, and general debris removal.
- Allows dirt to fall through (great for sifting and sorting material)
- Constructed from 3⁄8” thick steel
- 3 3⁄8” tine spacing and wider spacing available (no less than 3″)
- We stock sizes: 60″, 66″, 72″, 78″, and 84″
- Treaded step
Loflin Fabrication Media
Product Demonstration Videos
About Loflin Fabrication
Building Inspiring Skid Steer Attachments
Loflin Fabrication, LLC began in 1993 as two guys doing favors for a few friends. Greg Loflin and Terry Ferrell worked in a local factory and used skid steers in their spare time. Both men had developed welding, mechanical and engineering knowledge – not only from working in manufacturing, but from their hobbies and outside activities as well. These guys came from families of farmers and contractors – they understood the need for a quality product at a fair price.
The business started in a 3000 square foot “hand made” metal building constructed behind Greg’s house. He and Terry worked weekends welding it together. The frame of the building was erected from scrapped metal furniture racks. A few prototypes of various attachments were completed and given to friends that worked this equipment. Research and development came through feedback from people who actually use the products. They immediately developed a reputation for exceptional workmanship and quick delivery. Advertising came by word of mouth.
Loflin Fabrication, LLC has maintained focus on quality and value – no compromise…no exception! The business has expanded from a couple of welding machines to a 140,000 square foot manufacturing facility with the state of the art equipment required to meet customer demands and expectations. Our laser and plasma cutters, robotic welders and a complete machine shop – are just part of what it takes for us to remain an industry leader! Extensive use of fixtures and jigs help ensure quality in the manufacturing process. Using feedback from customers who are constantly looking to improve productivity and job cost, industry demand has continued to center around research and development!
Keeping overhead low and in-house manufacturing have been two major keys to the success of this business. Another key is our workforce; Our employees are local people who are proud of what they build!
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.