The Drill Press is one of the most versatile and handy machines you can add to your shop, and the M1039 (at over 300 lbs.) is the biggest one in our lineup. Woodworkers and metalworkers alike enjoy the huge 18-3/4" x 16-3/4" table, speeds from 210–3300 RPM, built-in 110V work light over the table, and a generous 4-3/4" spindle travel. The table features T-slots and coolant channels—which allows it to be easily outfitted with a vise or clamps—and helps contain cutting fluids when drilling metal.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V
- Swing: 20"
- Drill chuck: 1/16" - 5/8"
- Arbor: JT-3
- Spindle travel: 4-3/4"
- Number of speeds: 12
- Range of speeds: 180 - 3240 RPM
- Table size: 18-3/4" x 16-3/4"
- Drilling capacity: 1-1/4"
- Features table T-slots & coolant channel
- Overall height: 70-3/4"
- Approximate shipping weight: 326 lbs.
- CSA certified
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.