✔ Free Shipping
✔ Financing Available
✔ Questions? Call us at 430-888-4217
Estimated Arrival: 3-4 weeks
Features Of The 2900
The 2900 Ride-on Scraper is designed for high-speed soft goods removal. This machine is a durable, emission-free, budget-conscious workhorse. The 2900 will remove VCT and other soft and hard goods quickly and efficiently for time sensitive applications.
- This machine is a durable, emission-free, budget conscious
- Designed specifically for high speed soft goods removal, the 2900 will remove VCT quickly and efficiently.
- With a precise hydraulic steering system and a zero turn radius, it permits the operator to maneuver in tight spaces or confined work areas.
- The compact design enables this scraper to fit through standard door frames and most passenger and freight elevators.
- The adjustable slide plate offers optimal versatility in blade settings. Operating in conjunction with the adjustable slide plate, the swivel head action of the blade holder enables constant blade contact with the surface. These combined features extend the blade life and increase the 2900's removal rates.
- Equipped with non-marking tires.
- Easily accessible fork lift slots.
- Patent No. 6,813,834 - 7,562,412 - 7,082,686
Included with the 2900
- 7050-6: 6” Cutting Head
- 7050-12: 12” Cutting Head
- 6277: 3” x 12” .094 Bevel Up Self-Scoring Blade
- 6284: 3” x 12” .094 Heavy Duty Blade
- 6285: 3” x 6” .094 Heavy Duty Blade
- 6286: 3” x 10” .094 Heavy Duty Blade
- 5110-100: Front Wheel Assembly
- 74854: 37 lb Weight (5)
- Instruction Manual
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labor
Weight: 1,730 lb
Removable Weight: 185 lb front, 75 lb rear
Weight (machine only): 1,470 lb
Speed: up to 160 ft/min
Frequency: 60 Hz
Also see our other floor scraper collections including Bartell Global floor scraper selection, all National Equipment scrapers, and all Taylor Tools scrapers.
Other products of interest include: