✔ Free Shipping
✔ Financing Available
✔ Questions? Call us at 430-888-4217
Estimated Arrival: 3-4 weeks
National Equipment 6280 Commander Walk-behind Floor Scraper, Self-Propelled - 6280
The Commander walk-behind scraper removes the worst of today's soft goods, such as glued-down floors, gummy commercial carpet, VCT, sheet vinyl, rubber tile, linoleum, indoor and outdoor sport surfaces, roofing material, and more.
- Totally self-propelled with instant forward/reverse
- Variable speed
- Runs on 13 amps, won't blow circuit breakers
- Easy to operate hand controlled clutch for speed and safety
- Cleans floors better than any other machine on the market
- Specially designed high traction wheels with wheel cleaners
- Variety of blade sizes available
- Optional swivel head allows blade to stay in contact with the floor
- Blades in regular or self-scoring style
- Heavy duty blades that won't break
- New style front weight deflects debris away from machine
- Runs quietly, can be operated on any jobsite
- Wheels disengage for easy transportation
- Durable, 1/4" thick plate stock outer housing
- Whisper quiet technology
- Electric overload protection
- Made in the USA
- One year warranty on parts and labor
Included with the 6280:
- 6280-299..........Front Wheel Assembly for easier transportation
- 148.....................5" x 6" Standard Blade
- 6258..................3" x 12" Self-Scoring Blade
- 6286..................3" x 10" HD Blade
- 7050-200..........3" x 6" Premium Blade
- 7050-202..........3" x 10" Premium Blade
- 6280-401B.......7/32 T-Handle Wrench
- Instruction manual
- Glued down floors
- Gummy commercial carpet
- Solid vinyl
- Radial rubber tile
- Sheet rubber
- Indoor and outdoor sport surfaces
- Roofing material
- Asphalt tile
- Rubber back carpet
- Tire marks
- Much more...
Max Height: 46"
Height (handle folded): 30"
Max Length: 51"
Length (handle folded): 29"
Weight: 425 lb
Removable Weight: 47 lb front, 43 lb side
Weight (machine only): 335 lb
Speed: 10-45 ft/min
Frequency: 60 Hz
Amps (full load): 13
Noise Emission: 79 dB
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.