✔ Free Shipping
✔ Financing Available
✔ Questions? Call us at 430-888-4217
Estimated Arrival: 3-4 weeks
National Equipment GP700 Concrete Grinder & Polisher, 7.5HP, 27", Wet Dry, 230V - GP700
The GP700 grinder and polisher is ideal for prepping concrete floors for topical coatings, overlayments, and adhesives while also providing the variety of tooling and power needed to deliver a beautifully polished floor.
- Floating shroud incorporates a brush for a 360-degree air intake
- Adjustable/foldable handle allows for compact transport and operator comfort when in use
- Rear spring suspension allows for a more even prep over uneven surfaces
- Forward/rear locking pitch-adjustable axle that allows the operator to change the angle of the head pressure from the front to the back to compensate for inclines/declines on uneven surfaces
- Soft, regular, or hard couplers available for varying floor conditions
- New stainless steel, 7-gallon water tank
- Control box includes variable-speed soft start, forward and reverse functionality
- Handle transport wheels incorporated for easy loading and unloading
- Four removable side weights for additional head pressure; positioning weights into handle pockets reduces head pressure for easy mobility
Cleaning Path: 27"
Weight: 800 lb
Grinding Pressure w/weights: 440 lb
Tooling RPM: 390-585 RPM
Motor Phase: Single, Three
Frequency: 60 Hz
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.