✔ Free Shipping
✔ Financing Available
✔ Questions? Call us at 430-888-4217
Estimated Arrival: 3-4 weeks
National Equipment Helix Planetary Grinder, 16", 120V - HELIX
Designed for small jobs and tough to reach spaces, this 16-inch planetary grinder creates the perfect profile for new coatings. This easy-to operate machine has a built-in edge grinder, dual-speed operation, an adjustable handle, and floating dust skirt for maximum efficiency.
- Capable of edge grinding on the left or right side of the machine by rotating the side of the dust skirt up, allowing the operator to grind within a half inch of the wall
- Removable weights give the operator freedom to increase or decrease head pressure when grinding
- 16-inch grinding plate incorporates a floating tooling assembly that allows the cutting head to follow the contours of the floor; the tooling assembly rotates 180 degrees for easy tooling changes
- Dual-speed motor increases the versatility of this machine; operating at high or low speed
- Quick-release levers allow the machine to be separated into two pieces for easy transport
- LED light illuminates the surface directly behind the machine
- Fully adjustable handle accommodates a range of operating positions
Included with the HELIX:
- 404021: Magnetic tooling holder (3)
- 9245: Velcro adapter (3 each)
- 403231: Floating dust skirt
- 402757: Helix Grind & Scrape Plate
- One-year manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor
- Instruction Manual
Disk Size: 16"
Max Height: 47.6"
Min Height: 29.4"
Max Length: 47"
Min Length: 27.9"
Weight: 206 lb
Grinding Pressure: 128 lb
Drum RPM: High Speed 291/163 (for 60Hz)
Low Speed 243/136 (for 50Hz)
Motor RPM: High Speed 3200/1800 (for 60Hz)
Low Speed 2667/1500 (for 50Hz)
Motor Phase: Single
Amps: 120V / 60Hz / 12 amps
/content/403315_RevE (Helix Service)-sm.pdf
/content/403223_RevD (Helix Operating)-sm.pdf
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.