✔ Free Shipping
✔ Questions? Call us at 430-888-4217
Estimated Arrival: Two Weeks
Features Of The XD4000-12
2.2-HP 12-Volt Air Compressor
- Dual-ring, oil control pistons significantly reduce oil bypass into air supply
- High-flow Swedish steel valves increase durability & performance
Powerful & Compact
- Delivers 9 CFM at 50 PSI, 8 CFM at 100 PSI; 200 PSI maximum
- 100% duty cycle when used at 200 PSI at 70°F; 2160 watts at maximum load
Exclusive Forced Air, Motor & Compressor Cooling System
- Deep finned heads and compressor body
- Cooled by a 100 CFM fan built into housing shroud
- An internal fan also cools the modified electric motor
- Connection point for optional pressure switch and/or dash switch
Low Voltage Cut-off
- Turns compressor off if voltage drops to protect motor
- High-flow, long-life filter with serviceable element
- Heavy-Duty 10' of #4 AWG power cables
Voltage: 12 Volt DC
Magnetic Starter: No
Amp Draw: 180 @ Max
CFM Rated @: 90 PSI
Pump Material: Aluminum
Max PSI: 200 PSI
Oil Sight Glass: Yes
Pump Type: Single-Stage
After Cooler: No
Pump Drive: Direct Drive
Oil Type: Oil Lubricated
Tank Size: 0 Gallons
Tank Included: No
Tank Outlet: 3/8 Inch
Electronic Drain Valve: No
Pressure Gauge: No
Air Dryer: No
Air Filter: Yes
Weight: 65 Pounds
Consumer Warranty: 1 Year
Product Length: 21 Inches
Product Width: 7 Inches
Product Height: 11 Inches
Power Type: Electric
Other compressors can be found at:
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I bought this compressor for my mobile detailing company so we have enough air pressure to blow the water out of the nooks and crannies of the car after it has been washed.
I have my compressor hooked up to a 4.5 gallon tank and the pressure is set at 140 PSI. It only takes a minute to pressurized the tank from 0 to 140 psi.
We have even run an air ratchet off of the setup with no problems!
Yes its pricy, but for a mobile unit that runs off of 12v it blows the doors off my 120v 5hp home compressor.
I plan to buy a second one to mount on my 4X4 here soon.
This is the second one I have bought. The first one has been in the back of my truck exposed to the weather for 5 years. Still works great. This one is even better with the fan to cool it.
We just finished putting our new service truck together, so far the compressor is everyyhing we expected & are very pleased. thank you, Todd Brown
Very pleased with my compressor. Will be ordering another in the near future
Overall I give it an A+ though and wish I would have bought one long ago. I have been through three gas powered units in the past ten years they just don't seem to last long mounted on a truck bed out in the elements. I am looking forward to having my bed space back and not running out of gas on the compressor or fighting with starting it on cold mornings.