Oliver Machinery 20” Planer with Helical Cutterhead 4430
- Unique design allows motor and cutter head to move in unison.
- Auto-depth lock features twin nitrogen cylinders virtually eliminates snipping.
- Helical cutter head with premium carbide inserts.
- 4-sided cutting inserts are indexed and easy to replace.
- Heavy cast iron construction including extension wings.
- Table is precision ground for smooth stock feeding
- Table is fixed allowing easy use of auxiliary stock support
- Wixey digital read out allows precise thickness settings
- Large hand wheel and support struts allow easy height adjustment.
- Four-post design ensures head alignment regardless of stock thickness.
- Top mounted roller for easy multiple passes.
- Two-speed feed gearbox for better cuts.
- Oil bath gear lubrication for years of performance.
- 5” port allows excellent dust management.
- Built-in mobile base allows easy movement in the shop.
- Magnetic switch for added protection and safety.
- CSA listed.
|Stock No. (5HP, 1Ph)||4430.201|
|Maximum Stock Width||20"|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||1/8"|
|Maximum Stock Thickness||8"|
|Minimum Stock Thickness||1/4"|
|Minimum Stock Length||7"|
|Dust Port Diameter||5"|
|Bed Rollers||1, Adjustable|
|Table Size||20" x 21"|
|Table Size w/Extension Wings||20" x 51"|
|Cutterhead Speed||5,000 RPM|
|Number of Knives||68|
|Motor||5HP 1Ph 230V (1Ph, 18 Amp)|
|Overall Dimensions||45” x 35” x 43.5”|
|Net Weight||528 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||625 lbs.|
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.