Oliver Machinery 20” Planer with Helical Cutterhead 4430
- Unique design allows motor and cutter head to move in unison.
- Auto-depth lock features twin nitrogen cylinders virtually eliminates snipping.
- Helical cutter head with premium carbide inserts.
- 4-sided cutting inserts are indexed and easy to replace.
- Heavy cast iron construction including extension wings.
- Table is precision ground for smooth stock feeding
- Table is fixed allowing easy use of auxiliary stock support
- Wixey digital read out allows precise thickness settings
- Large hand wheel and support struts allow easy height adjustment.
- Four-post design ensures head alignment regardless of stock thickness.
- Top mounted roller for easy multiple passes.
- Two-speed feed gearbox for better cuts.
- Oil bath gear lubrication for years of performance.
- 5” port allows excellent dust management.
- Built-in mobile base allows easy movement in the shop.
- Magnetic switch for added protection and safety.
- CSA listed.
|Stock No. (5HP, 1Ph)||4430.201|
|Maximum Stock Width||20"|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||1/8"|
|Maximum Stock Thickness||8"|
|Minimum Stock Thickness||1/4"|
|Minimum Stock Length||7"|
|Dust Port Diameter||5"|
|Bed Rollers||1, Adjustable|
|Table Size||20" x 21"|
|Table Size w/Extension Wings||20" x 51"|
|Cutterhead Speed||5,000 RPM|
|Number of Knives||68|
|Motor||5HP 1Ph 230V (1Ph, 18 Amp)|
|Overall Dimensions||45” x 35” x 43.5”|
|Net Weight||528 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||625 lbs.|
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Machine was well packed and easy to assemble. Well alienated right out of the box. Very nice machine.