Oliver’s warranty information can be found on our website under Support Warranty or in your product manual. If you have additional questions regarding our warranty policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 430-888-4217, Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm (CST)
Oliver Machinery 3-Roller 8-Speed Universal Stock Feeder - APF0038
The Oliver Machinery 3-Roller 8-Speed Universal Stock Feeder (model APF0038) is a versatile and affordable feeder that can be used with a wide variety of woodworking machines, including table saws, jointers, and shapers. It features a 1 HP motor that can deliver up to 3,450 RPM, and a 17" swing capacity that allows you to feed boards up to 17" wide. The feeder also has eight feed speeds and a choice of three or four rollers, so you can find the perfect setting for any material or application.
- For use in a wide variety of applications including table saws and shapers.
- Polyurethane covered rollers provide excellent grip while protecting the work surface.
- Eight feed speeds and choice of three or four rollers fit any application.
- Versatile stand allows adjustment of 10” in height and 18” in reach.
- Powerful TEFC motor available in single or three-phase.
|4-3/4” x 2-3/8” x 3 pc (RO12)
|8 Speeds, 6.5/13/18/22/36/43/55/108 FPM
|1 HP, 1Ph, 220V (4.2 Amp)
|1 HP, 3Ph, 220V (3.4 Amp)
Manuals can be downloaded from the Manuals page under Support or from the individual product pages.
Oliver Machinery Company accepts all major credit cards: Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express® and Discover®.
For international purchase, please contact our Sales Team at email@example.com or 430-888-4217, Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm (CST)
You can find shipping rate on each product page. Please also visit our Shipping and Delivery Information for details about additional delivery service such as residential delivery school delivery and/or inside delivery service.
We usually ship orders out within 24 to 48 hours when receiving orders. It normally takes 5 to 7 days depending on your location. Please refer to our Shipping and Delivery page for more information.
For returns, an RMA is required. Please visit our Return and Refund Policy for details.
Replacement parts can be purchased directly from Oliver Machinery by calling Customer Service at 430-888-4217, Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm (CST) Please have your model number, serial number and MFD ready when calling for replacement parts. Also, you can send our firstname.lastname@example.org Part’s Department an email at to get a quote and availability on the parts you need.
For warranty repair, please fill out our Online Warranty Request Form. Once we receive the form, we will contact you within 24 hours. To obtain repair service for products outside of warranty, please visit our Authorized Repair Station page to find an authorized repair station nearest you.
To register your product online, please visit our online product registration page. If you have questions or encounter any issues while registering your product, please call Customer Relations at 430-888-4217
If your shipment delivered has visible sign of damage, overage or shortage, please follow the instructions on our Shipping and Delivery page.
You can download our Online Catalog instantly or if you prefer a printed catalog to ship to you, please contact our Sales Team and we will mail you a copy.
Returns & Refund policy
- Return authorization is required for all returns.
- Oliver Machinery will assign a return goods authorization number (RGA) that must be used on all correspondence.
- Unauthorized returns may be refused and all cost will be the responsibility of the shipper.
- Returns due to a change of mind, an ordering error, or any other reason out of Oliver Machinery’s control are subject to a 20% restocking and handling charge.
- All returns must be new, unused, unassembled, and in its original packaging. Any return not in this condition is subject to additional charges at Oliver Machinery’s sole discretion.
- Returns that are authorized by Oliver Machinery due to our shipping error or a warranty situation will be arranged by us. A call tag or return bill of lading will be sent to facilitate the shipment.
- Unless specified by Oliver Machinery all shipping charges are your responsibility.
- Original and return shipping charge deductions are in addition to the restocking and handling charges.
- Once a return is received by Oliver Machinery, you will be notified by email.
- After inspection and returned merchandise is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment. This may take up to 14-days depending on your credit card company.
Warranty & Parts
Oliver makes every effort possible to assure that its equipment meets the highest possible standards of quality and durability. All products sold by Oliver are warranted to the original customer to be free from defects for a period of 2 (two) years on all parts, excluding electronics and motors, which are warranted for 1 year. Oliver's obligation under this warranty shall be exclusively limited to repairing or replacing (at Oliver's option) products which are determined by Oliver to be defective upon delivery F.O.B. (return freight paid by customer) Oliver, and on inspection by Oliver. This warranty does not apply to defects due, directly or indirectly, to misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, unauthorized repairs, alterations, lack of maintenance, acts of nature, or items that would normally be consumed or require replacement due to normal wear. In no event shall Oliver be liable for death, personal or property injury, or damages arising from the use of its products.
Replacement Parts Terms & Warranty
Replacement parts or accessories sold by Oliver Machinery carry a 30-day warranty against manufacturer’s defects in material or workmanship. Replacement parts that were ordered in error can be returned within 30-days but must receive prior authorization (RGA number) from Oliver Machinery and return freight is paid. There is a 25% restocking charge. Electrical components that have been installed cannot be returned. Any special-order part cannot be returned. This sales agreement is accepted by the customer by making a purchase and/or placing an order.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.