Oliver Machinery Oscillating Spindle Sander - 6910
- Precision ground table provide a stable work surface.
- Table tilts 45 degrees for added versatility.
- Unique corner cut table design allows better operator position.
- 1-1/2” Spindle oscillation provides greater capacity.
- 75-oscillations per minute lowers heat build-up providing a better finish.
- 10-spindle sizes are included with built-in storage for easy access.
- Spindles are tapered and end-threaded allowing a quick change.
- Three table inserts are included to match the spindle choices.
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet is uniquely designed for operator convenience.
- Oscillation mechanism runs in an oil bath for long life.
- Built-in 4” dust port allows efficient dust management.
- Industrial push button controls are located for easy use.
- Powerful TEFC 2HP single phase motor
|Table Material||Cast Iron|
|Table Size||25-1/4” x 27-1/4”|
|Table Tilt||0 to 45°|
|Table Height||42-1/2” (Floor to Top)|
|Number of Table Inserts||3|
|Spindle Speeds||1,720 RPM|
|Dust Port Diameter||4"|
|Oil||90 Weight Gear Oil|
|Spindle Sizes (dia. x length, in.)||1/4 x 5, 3/8 x 6, 1/2 x 6, 5/8 x 6, 3/4 x 9, 1 x 9, 1-1/2 x 9, 2 x 9, 3 x 9, 4 x 9 (Included)|
|Footprint||19-1/2”L x 18-1/2” W|
|Motor||2HP, 115/230V Prewired 115V Plug (6/8 Amp)|
|Overall Dimensions||25-1/4 x 27-1/4 x 50|
|Net Weight||295 lbs.|
|Gross Weight||320 lbs.|
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.