✔ Free Shipping
✔ Questions? Call us at
Estimated Arrival: 2 weeks
PowerKing 5" Chipper w/ Free Wheel Base Extension & 2 Blades - PK0915
Commercial Kohler Command Pro CH440 14HP 4-Stroke Engine
- 4-stage cyclonic air filter perfect for harsh, dirty conditions
- Steel-forged crankshaft and cast iron cylinder extends life of engine
Inhales Debris Up To 5.75" In Diameter
- Increased capacity highly reduces clean-up time
- Large feed chute perfect for trees, leaves, branches, crop straw, etc.
- Auto cut blade ensures thorough processing of smaller 2" branches
High Strength Twin Reversible Blades
- Fusion welded edges increase longevity of blades up to 4X
- Blades can be removed and sharpened or replaced with ease
- Get twice the cutting life by flipping the blades when they dull
Innovative Drum Design
- Known to outlast competitor drum designs 4:1
- Dual V-belt drive system produces cyclone speeds up to 3600 RPM
Tall Omni-Directional Spout
- Increased spout height provides perfect clearance for truck-beds
- Spout rotates 360° for complete control over discharge direction
- Easy-to-remove 1-7/8" ball hitch assembly for added convenience
- Squared stand adds stability, strength and easily adjusted using hitch pin
Easy To Maintain & Clear
- Both feed and discharge chute open up by simply removing 2 bolts
- Allows you to quickly and safely remove jams and access blades
Free Weather Proof Cover w/ Heavy-Duty Storage Bag
- Protect your unit against the harshest conditions
- An added value of $59
- Wheel base extension & 2 replacement blades
- The wheel base extension increases the wheel base from 29" to 48"
- Rear strap-on tool box, basic tools, ear protection, safety glasses and gloves
Engine Brand: Kohler Command
Starting System: Recoil Start
Engine Cycle: 4-Cycle
HP: 14 HP
Wood Diameter: 5 Inches
Feed Type: Gravity
Replaceable Blades: Yes
Number of Blades: 2 Blades
Turning Radius: 360 Degrees
Discharge Chute Material: Steel
Max Towing Speed: 20 MPH
Rear Tire Size: 13 x 6.5 Inch
Tire Type: Pneumatic Wheels
Weight: 430 Pounds
Consumer Warranty: 3 Years
Commercial Warranty: 3 Years
Product Length: 65 Inches
Product Width: 28 Inches
Product Height: 60 Inches
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
When I received my Chipper, the crate had been damaged and the bottom had collapsed making it impossible to assemble according to the video. I was able to man-handle the 300lb base onto the ground and did the assembly from there. It was easy to assemble. I checked the hardware and none was loose. The blade/anvil settings were preset properly at the factory. It does not come with oil in engine, adding oil is a bit difficult without a flexible tube. I changed the oil at 5 hours and it was messy because the drain holes are flush with the base frame so you need somethin flat to wedge between the motor and frame to direct the oil into a container. If it drips into the drum, it will low through a hole in the bottom of the drum housing. I've used it for about 7 running hours since then on fresh cut cedar trees. Although it is rated for 5", it is more efficient with 2.5" and less branches. Larger than that you have to nurse the branches through. The big issue is short branches, the drum does not chip and auto feed without some initial pressure and manipulation, or pushing something else through that will completely out-feed and flush out the hopper. If you stop the system without clearing the hopper, you can't start it up cause the drum locks. You have to clear the hopper before you restart it. Once it starts autofeeding on the smaller branches it works well. For the larger (2.5 and above) the short limb will not autofeed, it just bounces around in the feed hopper. You cannot stuff the hopper with dense limbs (lots of small branches), it will stall. It serves my needs because I use the larger stuff for firewood. And I have time 'cause I'm retired. The smaller stuff makes a good mulch. Have not processed hardwoods yet.
Definitely a decent machine for what I paid for it. It will take most branches you throw in it. Anything bigger than 4-5” you’re going to cut into fire wood. It’s well worth the extra to have the power for marginal cost of the smaller 3-4” chippers!
We did a lot of research and selected this chipper - one of our best decisions! Our property needed a lot of clean up so we had piles of branches. This chipper is awesome chipping up to five inch branches - very easy to use - we added a hitch to our zero turn and we can pull the chipper all over our property when we want to change location for work. Would highly recommend!
This Power King chipper was easy to put together, was well packaged. It started right up the first time. I was amazed at how well it worked, this chipper is everything I hoped and more. Definitely recommend this product.
I needed a better chipper so I stepped up to the 14hp Power King, the quality is superb, and well designed and thought out. They heavy duty chute swings open with two 17mm bolts to get to the blades, and the same with the output chute. This machine can do 4” branches easily and even bigger depending on the kind of tree. You always know when it’s time to sharpen the blades when it doesn’t pull branches in. I’ve used it for a year quite a bit and no issues, pull starting is a little hard but starts 1st time most of the time. For the money this machine is a winner!