Safety Speed 6400 Panel Saw
The 6400 provides a 64″ maximum crosscut while the 6800 provides a 74″ maximum crosscut. The maximum ripcut (horizontal) is dependent on pushing the panel through.
Upgrades on the 6400 & 6800 model panel saws compared to our H-Series Panel Saws include:
- An upgraded, worm drive motor providing greater longevity.
- 1/64″ straight and square cutting tolerance compared to 1/32″ on our H-Series Machines that’s made possible by additional bearings.
- Additional steel welded at a diagonal plane adding significant weight to the frame.
- A weighted pulley system for pulling the saw motor up and down the guide tubes vs a spring loaded counter balance.
- Additional bearings within the motor providing a tighter cutting tolerance.
- Aluminum material rollers instead of red material rollers .
- 3 Hp worm driven heavy-duty saw motor.
- 10 ft. welded steel frame.
- Chrome-plated 1 3/4″ guide tubes.
- 8 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Solid aluminum material rollers.
- Enclosed counterweight system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards.
|Dimensions||124 × 17 × 92 in|
|Max. Rip Cut||
|Saw Blade Diameter||
13 amp, 120V
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.