Safety Speed 7400XL Panel Saw
High production panel processing is now a reality. Cut material 2 1/8″ deep for 8+ hours per day and within .005″ straight and square. Every component of this saw represents quality and performance. Featuring three different motor configurations, heavy extruded beams with precise dual-vee bearings, and the sturdiest frame on the market, these top of the line woodworking tools will boost your shops production. The 13′ frame is only difference between this machine and the 7400-M panel saw.
The only major difference between this machine and the 7400 Panel Saw is that the 7400XL features a 13′ frame
Accessories built onto this machine and incorporated in the price include:
- Quick stop gauges (8′ left, 5′ right)
- MID-WAY FENCE® for processing panels at waist level
- Dust kit
- 864NRATB saw blade
- Hold Down Bar
- and Stand integrated within the machine
- Continuous usage induction saw motor.
- Welded steel frame and integrated stand system.
- Dual V-track precision guide system.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Floating pressure saw foot.
- Solid aluminum material rollers.
- Enclosed counterweight system.
- Dust collection ready.
- 3 year warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards
|Dimensions||160 × 98 × 48 in|
|Max. Rip Cut||
Continuous (8+ Hours)
|Saw Blade Diameter||
2HP, 1~ 230V, 3HP, 3~ 230V, 3HP, 3~ 460V
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.