Safety Speed C4 Panel Saw
The C4 model packs all of the features of the full-size saws into a portable 5′ frame and features a 50″ maximum crosscut. The C4 is designed for customers who have limited floor space or require transporting the saw to the work site. Photos are shown with a stand and wheels, which are optional accessories
This panel saw can travel to work sites and fit into shops with limited floor space. The C4 is ideal for cutting 4’X8′ sheets of material. The only difference between this machine and the C5 Panel saw are the maximum crosscuts.
- 3 ¼ Hp, 15 amp industrial duty saw motor.
- Zinc plated 1 ¾” steel guide tubes.
- 4 Nylatron roller bearing systems.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection-molded plastic material rollers.
- Spring loaded counter balance system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Extended warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards
|Dimensions||60 × 11 × 70 in|
|Max. Rip Cut||
|Saw Blade Diameter||
15 amp, 120V, 220V
C4 Panel Saw Sales Sheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.