Safety Speed SR5 Panel Saw and Router Combo
The SR5 & is ideal for shops doing extensive cutting, and dado or rabbet routing. The SR5 can be changed from a saw to a router in under a minute while delivering an accuracy of 1/64” straight and square. Includes an interchangeable motor carriage with rotating saw for vertical and horizontal cutting. The patented self-adjusting, floating router carriage provides a consistent depth of cut. Our MID-WAY Fence® allows for processing smaller panels at waist level. If both panel cutting and routing are part of your operation, why not consider one machine that will do both?
For shops with limited space, this versatile machine is ideal where both panel sizing and panel routing are required. Ask about our V-grooving package.
- 3 ¼ Hp, 15 amp saw motor.
- 1 ¾ Hp, 11 amp router motor.
- 10 ft. welded steel frame.
- Chrome-plated 1 ¾” guide tubes.
- 8 Nylatron roller bearing system.
- Adjustable vertical and horizontal rulers.
- Quick change from vertical to horizontal cutting.
- Enclosed counterweight system.
- Integrated dust collection bonnet.
- Thin material pressure guard.
- Injection molded plastic rollers
- Adjustable floating router head.
- MID-WAY FENCE™ with stop.
- MID-WAY FENCE™ flip stop.
- 4 material clamps.
- 2 blind dado stops.
- Extended warranty.
- TUV certified to UL/CSA standards.
|Dimensions||120 × 11 × 83 in|
|Max. Rip Cut||
|Max. Cut Thickness||
|Cut Accuracy, Straight and Square||
|Saw Blade Diameter||
15 amp, 120V
11 amp, 120V
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.