- Product Description
- Why Buy From Us
- Shipping Info
Lucky you: you've found the ½-hp Clover! This efficient fountain creates an impressive cascade of water that sounds as beautiful as it appears. The brass center nozzle of the Clover sprays at heights up to 20 feet, and it’s surrounded by separate side nozzles that create a spectacularly angled spray pattern, projecting water more than 15 feet at a 45-degree angle.
(When purchased with the optional 1½-hp oil-free motor, the Clover’s main stream will reach heights over 40 feet and its side nozzles over 20 feet.)
The Clover fountain not only beautifies your pond, it also provides a healthy aquatic environment through oxygen transfer and water circulation.
Like all of the products Scott Aerator manufactures, the Clover utilizes a stainless steel, oil-free, submersible motor, making it the most environmentally friendly style of fountain on the market. The Clover is proudly manufactured in the USA and carries an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty.
This unit comes with 70 feet of submersible, 12-gauge cable. Greater lengths are also available. Available with lights too!
GFCI required. Please disconnect power source when swimmers are present. ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
- 115-volt, ½-hp, oil-free motor. 230-volt motor also available.
- 60 gallons of water per minute.
- Center stream is 20 feet high.
- Side jets' angled spray pattern extends 15 feet.
- Electric cable provided is 70 feet in length, 12-gauge submersible, with plug.
- Electric cable can be ordered in greater lengths, up to 150 feet for 115-volt motor, even longer with 230-volt motor.
- Light kits can be added later.
- Approved for use in salt water.
- Two 20-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- Two nylon ropes required for anchoring (not included).
- Designed for 24-hour-per-day operation.
- No maintenance required.
- 36-inch minimum pond depth required.
- Motor specs: 60 Hz, single phase, 10 amps, 680 watts, 115 volts. 230-volt motor also available.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- ARL tested and approved to be in compliance with the applicable requirements of UL and the National Electric Code as complete packages.
Here are are few more great reasons to buy from us:
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and send your item to our returns center for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! *Customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In the unlikely event that you find your item cheaper at another online store, just let us know and we'll beat the competitor's pricing hands-down.
We insist that you love everything you buy from us. If you're unhappy for any reason whatsoever, just let us know and we'll bend over backwards to make things right again.
|Ordering from Landmark Tools is 100% safe and secure so you can rest easy. Your personal details are never shared, sold or rented to anyone either.|
Ships in 4-7 Business Days
- Ships via Semi-Truck
- Curb Side Delivery
- Free to Lower 48 States