Scott Aerator Floating Pond De-Icer
The Scott Aerator De-Icer products are designed to keep large areas of water free from ice build-up, even under the most extreme North American weather conditions.
With Scott Aerator De-Icers, a change of seasons no longer means having to remove the dock from the lake, or even the boat for that matter! Each Scott Aerator De-Icer will keep a 50-foot minimum diameter opening in the water surrounding your boat or dock. That's why Scott Aerator De-icers are used by marinas, hydropower facilities, municipalities, and homeowners throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
Our de-icers' rugged design and stainless steel components are oil-free, making them the most eco-friendly system of its kind on the market. No oil means no chance of leaks, and also no maintenance! Scott Aerator De-Icers are available in three unique models. And just like products manufactured by the Scott Aerator Company, they come standard with a 5-year, unconditional motor warranty. Available in 3-phase and 50-Hz models. Just send us your requirements.
Ice buildup in winter can cause lots of problems for boats, dock pilings, and boathouses as well as for fish and wildlife ponds. The Scott Aerator Company focused its 45 years of experience to develop superior de-icers that are efficient, reliable and extremely durable in keeping surface areas free of damaging ice.
The Scott Aerator Floating De-Icer is designed to keep large water surface areas open in the winter. Suspended from a float approximately 2 feet below the water's surface, it removes and prevents ice by bringing warmer water from the bottom and sending it out in a continuous agitated movement. The Floating De-Icer easily adjusts for variations in water levels, and its rugged engineering is perfect for both fresh and salt water.
Compare to similar products and you’ll see why the Scott Aerator Floating De-Icer by far surpasses anything else on the market. Here are some of the differences:
- The De-Icer is oil-free. Other de-icers require oil to be added and changed frequently. Oil-filled motors can allow disastrous oil leaks, and they run slowly in cold water. Our De-Icer is engineered for all water temperatures.
- The De-Icer runs at 3450 rpm. Competitive de-icers, even those with 1-hp motors, run at fewer than 2000 rpm. This means the Scott Aerator De-Icer moves 400 gallons per minute compared to the competitors' 180 gallons per minute.
- The De-Icer is manufactured using American-made stainless steel, even the motor. The competition utilizes galvanized metal.
- The De-Icer comes standard with an unconditional, 5-year motor warranty. Competitive models warrant their de-icers for just two years.
GFCI required. Please disconnect power when swimmers are present. Greater cord lengths are available.
- 5-year, unconditional warranty on motor.
- 400 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Oil-free, environmentally friendly motor means no oil leaks!
- Rugged, high-density polyurethane-and-stainless steel construction.
- Motor specs: 115 volts, 60 Hz, single phase, 10 amps, 680 watts. We also have 230-volt, many variations of 3-phase, and 50-Hz models available.
- 12-gauge, submersible, 35-foot, heavy-duty power cord with Hubbell marine plug included.
Proudly made in the USA.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.