Taylor Tools Bronco Battery Powered Ride On Floor Scraper, 260B.HL Hybrid Optimum - 260B.HL
Designed and engineered for optimal productivity, user-friendliness, and lightweight and painless transportation and maneuverability, this Bronco Floor Stripper is packed with several cutting edge features and specifications.
To start, this Bronco Floor Stripper is equipped with a dependable and robust 11.3 HP motor, 22.6 HP peak, and a travel speed rated at a whopping 225 feet per minute. The powertrain paired with a compact size of 56 inches long and 29 inches wide results in a user-friendly and non-strenuous operating experience, and, as previously mentioned, an outstanding traveling speed of 225 feet per minute.
The compact size also enables surface preparation professionals to maneuver this Bronco Floor Stripper to be easily transported in and out of pick-up truck beds, through tight and half-finished construction sites, in and out of elevators, through narrow doorways, and more. When it be for commercial and residential surface preparation job sites, this Bronco Floor Stripper is an outstanding choice!
Weighing in at an extremely low 2,050 lbs and featuring an on-board 420 AMP hour battery pack, this Bronco Floor Stripper is engineered to efficiently remove and scrape flooring up to 15,000 SF per charge. And, along with that, utilizing the included power cord can increase the operating time by an additional 50%! Say goodbye to operating under stressfully short operating constraints and welcome optimal productivity.
The purchase of the Taylor Tools Bronco Hybrid Optimum Battery-Powered Ride-On Floor Stripper includes tools and an assortment of blades to help you and your team get started.
Bronco Accessory Pack Includes:
- (1) 260-90-06 Owners Manual
- Engine Manual (propane model only)
- (1) 260P-90-06 CO2 Detector (propane model only)
- (1) 260-90-01 9/16" allen wrench
- (1) 260-90-04 by-pass wrench
- (1) 260-90-03 1 1/8" combination wrench
- (1) 165-07-SD 3x7x.083 Self-Dice Blade
- (1) 165-10-00 3x10x.083 Bronco Blade
- (3) 166-07-00 4x7x1/8 Heavy Duty Tile Blade
- (2) 166-10-00 4x10x1/8 Heavy Duty Tile Blade
- (1) 167-04-00 4x4x1/8 Tool Steel Blade
- (1) 168-01-00 Ceramic, 1" Straight Blade
- (2) 265-12-SD 3x12x.083 Side Cutting Bronco Blade
- (1) 266-06-SD 4x6x.083 Side Cutting Bronco Blade
- (1) 266-12-00 4x12x.083 Bronco Blade
- (1) 266-12-SD 4x12x.083 Side Cutting Blade
Taylor Tools Bronco Hybrid Optimum Ride-on Floor Stripper Applications
- Sports track
- Tennis court surfaces
- Saturated felt
- Adhesively applied carpeting
- Resilient sheet goods
- Rubber and vinyl tile
- Epoxy Resins
- Ceramic-Broncos & Pogo Scraper only
- Select other industrial accumulations
- Dimensions: 56 x 29 x 53 in.
- Shipping weight: 2,050 lbs.
- Motor specs: 48V, DC motor, 3600 RPM
- Blade action: Fixed blade
- Blade stroke: Fixed blade
- Warranty: 1 year\
- The Taylor Tools Bronco Battery Powered Floor Stripper has a zero turn radius and intuitive, easy to operate controls.
- Great for use on almost any floor type, including hardwood, tile , vinyl and marble.
- Motor Specifications: 7-1/2 hp, 220V, 3450 RPM Single Phase Electric with Rechargeable battery pack.
- Top Speed: 550 ft. per minute.
- Equipped with low pressure hydraulic system to eliminate leakage, works without valves to avoid overheating.
- May be used with included power cord or with battery which includes a convenient on-board charging system.
- Exclusive Power Wedge design to access tight spots while outperforming most larger machines.
- Quiet operation and no emissions for use in confined spaces even when they are occupied.
- Power Glide suspension system is adjustable to keep the blade on the floor at all times.
- Sealed motor and electrical components for convenient wash down.
- Small enough to fit on passenger elevators and through doorways.
- Solid, non-marking 10-1/2" tires.
Along with that, be sure to check out our floor scraper parts and accessories to learn more about how voltage converters and additional scraper blades and bullystripper blades can fine-tune your surface preparation operation.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.