U.S. Industrial Machinery Hydraulic Press Brake, 250 TON x 13’, w/manual controls - USHB250-13HM
For industries and jobs that don’t require the detail and precision achieved with CNC controls, our manual control press brakes offer ease of use when you’re looking to keep things simple. The manual press brakes have all the same safety features of the CNC models, manual press brakes are powerful machines that are easy to get started on and great for more straightforward jobs. They include a front-operated power back-gauge and ram adjust with digital readouts and fine adjustment handwheels for both. Our models range from 22 tons to 440 tons.
FRONT OPERATED POWER BACKGAUGE, POWER RAM ADJUST, MANUAL FINE ADJUST HANDWHEELS and DIGITAL POSiTION DISPLAYS
(All of the following comes with the machine)
• Power Front Operated Back Gauge, motorized with fine adjustment handwheel Digital Display shows Backguage position in .001”
• Power Ram Depth Control, motorized with fine adjustment handwheel Digital Displays shows Ram position in .001”
• Ram Deflection Adjustment
• Setting for ram slowdown and return position
• Massive Torsion Bar for Parallelism
• Forged Heavy Duty Cylinder and Body
• Three Speed Ram
• Rapid Approach, Bending and Rapid Retreat
• Bottom Time Delay
• All Steel Construction
• Inching and Single Cycle
• Bed tools are held with standard slot for ½” x 5/8” tang w/set screws, plus die clamps are included
• Ram takes standard American Tang Tooling (1/2” x 5/8”) and American Safety Tang Tooling, and Z1
• Space between Ram Tool Clamps allows for deep box bending
• Free Gooseneck Punch and multi-opening Die for up to 90° forming up to 10-gauge mild steel
• Working Pressure: 250 Tons
• Pressing Speed: Dependent on Tool Load
• Length of Working Table: 157.4”
• Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 108 Gal.
• Distance Between Housings: 124”
• Motor Horsepower: 25 HP, 220 or 440 Volts, 3 ph.
• Throat Depth: 15.7”
• Net Weight: 39,683 lbs.
• Stroke Adjustment of Ram: 3.14”
• Length: 179”
• Ram Travel: 7.8”
• Width: 75”
• Open Height: 22”
• Height: 108”
• Rapid Ram Travel Speed: 2.4”/sec.
• Rapid Ram Retreat Speed: 2.0”/sec.
• Backgauge Travel: 24”
Sick deTec 4 Light Curtain
Manual (hand-crank) Mechanical Bed Crowning Device with counter
• Upgrade to Fiessler Akas II Laser Guarding (Substitute for Sick deTec 4) $9,995.00
• Upgrade to Pilz PSENvip LED Safety Guarding: (Substitute for deTec 4) $8,495.00
• Manual (hand-crank) Mechanical Bed Crowning Device Shown above
• Upgrade to Cam-Lever Quick Action Ram Clamps $6,495.00
• Training in our Memphis, TN Facility No Charge
• Training at customer site, less than 300 miles from Memphis: $2,995.00
• Training at customer site, more than 300 miles from Memphis: $3,995.00 (If outside continental USA, please call for quote.)
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.