U.S Industrial Machinery 66 Ton Hydraulic Ironworker with Dual Operator Stations Extended 17” punch throat - USHI66T-DO-XT
For more than three decades, U.S. Industrial Machinery has been delivering industrial-grade ironworker machines to handle the toughest jobs nationwide. Whether you’re a local iron business serving the needs of customers in your community or a national brand shaping the next generation of automobiles, we have high-grade equipment at affordable prices to meet every level of job.
PERFORMANCE YOU CAN TRUST
You can have confidence buying from us knowing that we complete the assembly, calibrate, test, and perform cosmetic upgrades of all in-coming machinery to meet the high standards we set for our products. All machines receive a final inspection complete with cosmetic upgrades to ensure the highest quality before leaving our warehouse for delivery to you. Each of our products delivers what you expect with the performance you can trust, job after job. And as always, we are here for the life of your machine to offer technical support, answer questions, and troubleshoot any issues you may be experiencing.
IRONWORKER MACHINE FEATURES
For the most durable machines to punch, shear, notch, and bend iron, you can count on the industry’s best by U.S. Industrial Machinery. Our machines range in punch tonnage from 66 tons to 155 tons with motor horsepower between 7.5 and 20 HP. Need a customized piece of equipment? We build those too. Other standard features on each model include:
- Punch station
- Angle shear station
- Flat bar shear station
- Notching station
- Rod shear station
- Electric back-gauge
- Oversize work table with fences
- Press brake attachment
- Magnetic base work light
- Punch slug chute and bucket
• Dual hydraulic cylinders for two-man operation with two moveable foot pedals
• Five workstations: punch, plate shear, angle shear, rod shear and notcher.
• This machine also comes with a press brake attachment.
• Punch station has large two-piece gauging table with fence
• Punch station has quick acting swing-away stripper with 3 inserts
• Punch station has removable sections for punch leg of channel or I-beam
• Quick change coupling nut and sleeve for punch
• Electric Backgauge, 3’ long
• Electrically interlocked safety guard for notching station
• Magnetic base workstation light
• 7.5 HP, 3-phase operation
• This machine weighs 3,880 lbs.
• Three sets of round punch and die
• Spare parts and tools
Punching tons : 66
Punching maximum - Round : 3/4" thick x 1" diameter
Throat depth : 17"
Punch and die clearance for gauge thickness = slip fit to 1/64"
Punch and die clearance for 1/4" to 1/2" thickness = 1/32"
Punch and die clearance for 1/2" to 3/4" thickness = 1/16"
Punch and die clearance for 3/4" to 1" thickness = 3/32"
Punch and die clearance for 1" and over thickness = 1/8"
FLAT BAR SHEAR STATION
Maximum thickness : 5/8" thick x 10" width
Maximum length : 5/16" thick x 16" width
Blade length : 16"
ANGLE SHEAR STATION
Capacity at 90 degrees : 5" x 5" x 3/8"
Capacity at 45 degrees : 2" x 2" x 1/4"
BAR SHEAR STATION
Round solid bar maximum : 1-3/4"
Square solid bar maximum : 1-9/16"
RECTANGULAR NOTCHER STATION
Maximum thickness capacity : Width x Depth x Thick: 3" x 1-1/2" x 5/16"
Width of notcher top blade : 3-3/16"
Depth of notcher : 3-13/16"
Electrical : 220 Volts, 3 phase or 440 Volts, 3 phase
Full load amps : 25/12.5
Hydraulic oil type/capacity: Equal to Exxon/Mobil NUTO-H46 - 19 gal
Weight and dimensions : 3,880 lbs. - 64"L x 31"W x 66"H
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.