This Heavy-Duty Combination Sander uses a 6" x 48" belt, a 12" disc, and a 1-1/2 HP motor to tackle your tougher sanding operations. Unlike many belt-driven sanders that require adjustments, the SHOP FOX® W1712 uses a direct ball bearing drive from the motor to the sanding disc and belt to deliver a maintenance and vibration free positive torque flow. For increased sanding versatility and control, both cast iron tables accept the miter gauge.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 10.5A
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables (2)
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 48"
- Disc: 12" (Disc is computer-balanced cast aluminum)
- Belt release: Quick change
- Sanding belt speed: 1066 FPM
- Disc speed: 1725 RPM
- Switch: ON/OFF toggle with removable safety key
- Stand: Cabinet style
- Heavy-duty miter gauge
- Powder-coated finish
- Dust ports: 2" and 2-1/2"
- Ball bearing construction
- CSA certified
- Approximate shipping weight: 178 lbs.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.