YardBeast 6525 6.5" Commercial Wood Chipper, The King
- Featuring a powerful, commercial-grade 747cc 25HP engine with heavy-duty air filtration.
- Will process up to 6.5" (165mm) true feed capacity with exceptional self-feeding capability.
- Highway towable with 2" ball receiver and 1,000-lb trailer-assist jack with caster wheel.
- Torsion axle suspension for a smooth ride and big wide tires that give enormous on-road and off-road potential. Highway towable. DOT approved.
- Transmission commercial-grade clutch for an easy start and better engine shock load protection.
PLENTY OF HORSES
When you are working tirelessly for 10 or more hours a day, you want to hold your equipment to the same standards. That's why we chose to power our chipper with the Kohler CH742. A tru beast itself, the CH742 comes prepared for action with improved oil cooling system, and a heavy duty air filtration system. This engine is also certified according to the latest EPA/CARB and EURO emissions standards.
Our specialty honed A8 steel blades take charge in cutting every branch like butter. The 6525 is capable of doing up to 4,600 cuts per minute. The rotor is fabricated from 3/4" thick steel with a carefully machined blade attack angle for great self-feeding.
The feed chute pivots so you can reduce space while storing, change anvil, or make closeup inspection for blade-anvil clearance.
Chipper with wide chutes defines us because branches simply aren't born straight. The 6525 opening dimensions are 19" wide x 22" tall.
The 6525 is highway towable thanks to its DOT compliant torsion suspension. Big wide 206/65-10 tires make sure the ride is smooth both on and off road.
Heavy Duty Fuel tank that holds up to 5 Gallons of fuel for making the most between refuelings. The tank comes standard with a CARB compliant gas carbon filter.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
We've used it for about 10 hours so far. It's worked fine. Starts easy & has been able to handle everything we've run through it, even wet stuff.
The chipper is well made. Feels heavy-duty and comes packaged extremely well. It actually takes a bit of time to get it off the pallet — well worth it. Anything maximum size and below is chewed up easily which was my greatest concern when evaluating this unit.
Very easy to operate. No complaints. Thank you!
Just the right size for the job. Perfect!
Used this chipper for the first time today, a great machine, very happy with how well it works strongly recommend.