3600 RPM drive with Auto adjusting feed chamber upto 5.25 dia trees, large feed chute, adjustable pickup height rotational chip chute. ALL TERRAIN ON/OFF ROAD TIRES D.O.T approved with included 2 inch ball tow bar. CE safety certified. DK2 POWER manufactures performance equipment, driven by Kohler, CH440 14 HP 3 yr commercial warranty.
DK2 POWER ENGINEERS & MANUFACTURES HIGH PERFORMANCE EQUIPMENT FOR THE HARD-WORKING PROFESSIONAL.
- KOHLER® 14 HP CH440 engine with commercial 3-year warranty
- Dual swing-open chutes for easy drum access
- High speed disk chipper shredder
- 600 RPM feed at 240 n*m torque with forward and reverse
- Auto blade feeding system
- Auto Adjust cutters for brush up to 5.25 diameter trees
- All terrain on/off road tires D.O.T. approved with included 2” ball tow bar
- Dual, tool free rotational spout on chip chute
- Internal, free-spinning teeth clear chips and wood from drum interior
- Extra-large reinforced feed hopper with integrated equipment moving handles
- Electric start - battery included
- CE Safety certified
- 3-year KOHLER® and 1-year DK2 warranty
ENGINE MODEL: KOHLER CH440
ENGINE: 14 HP COMMAND PRO COMMERCIAL
RATED POWER: 14 HP
RATED SPEED: 3600 RPM
TIRES: D.O.T. 45 MPH
TREE DIAMETER: 5.25"
CUTTING BLADES: HIGH SPEED DISK CUTTERS
CHIPPER SHREDDER: AUTO ADJUSTING 5" TO 1/8" MATERIALS
GEARBOX: DIRECT DRIVE
EXPULSION CHUTE: ADJUSTABLE 180° 59" PICKUP BED HEIGHT
WARRANTY: 3 YEAR ENGINE, 1 YEAR CHASSIS
DIMENSIONS: 91 x 61 x 40"
WEIGHT: 638 LBS
Other similar chippers can be found here:
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Very pleased with how the customer service assisted me all throughout my order.
It really makes all the difference in the world of chipping. Really worth the extra cost to me.
I am very happy to have the hydraulics, it makes for much easier chipping compared to my other chipper that sucks in too fast and stalls, or won't take because just a little too much brushy extras clogs the feed hole. This one takes it no problem. And if there is a harsh bend or crazy offshoot in the branch, I can stop the feed and cut the branch to fit then keep going.
This chipper is the perfect size for getting next to trees and around the trees. The hyd. feed makes all the difference in the world and have cut our labor time in half.