✔ Free Shipping
✔ Questions? Call us at 430-888-4217
Features Of The OPC506
Tool Free Dual Swing Chutes quickly open for easy drum access. DOT road legal tires 48 in. extended axle for unlevel ground and towing stability. Built in steel toolbox. Feed Chute dual handles for easy equipment moving. Quick drop stand and 2 in ball removable tow bar. Schedule 80 tool free chip chute pipe rotates 180 degrees and is pickup truck height for chip bed loading. Commercial Command Pro 3 year Kohler warranty. Includes your own set of LOCK OUT KEYS, safety glasses, ear protection, work gloves and assembly tools. DK2 Power chipper engineers and manufactures high performance equipment.
DK2 POWER ENGINEERS & MANUFACTURES HIGH PERFORMANCE EQUIPMENT FOR THE HARD-WORKING PROFESSIONAL.
- KOHLER® 14 HP CH440 engine with commercial 3-year warranty
- Reversible dual-edge high-speed cutting blades
- Auto adjusting cyclonic drum chamber deteriorates trees and brush up to 6 1/4” in diameter
- Large, quick-open hoppers
- 59” truck-bed height chip chute with adjustable cast iron rotating hood & easy drop stand
- Removable tow bar with 2” hitch
- Premium built-in toolbox
- Key shutoff with lock out safety switch
- Extended 48” safety stability axle with D.O.T. tires
- Safety kit includes tools, glasses, ear protection and gloves
- Integrated chute handles, powder-coated for durability
- 3-year KOHLER® and 1-year DK2 warranty
ENGINE MODEL: KOHLER CH440
ENGINE: 14 HP COMMAND PRO COMMERCIAL
RATED POWER: 14 HP
RATED SPEED: 3600 RPM
TIRES: D.O.T. 45 MPH
TREE: DIAMETER 6.25"
CUTTING BLADES: DUAL REVERSIBLE DOUBLE EDGE BLADES
CHIPPER SHREDDER: AUTO ADJUSTING 6" TO 1/8" MATERIALS
GEARBOX: DUAL DIRECT DRIVE
EXPULSION CHUTE: ADJUSTABLE 180° 59" PICKUP BED HEIGHT
WARRANTY: 3 YEAR ENGINE, 1 YEAR CHASSIS
DIMENSIONS: 102 x 47 x 59"
WEIGHT: 375 LBS
SHIPPING DIMENSIONS: 44 x 25 x 44"
SHIPPING WEIGHT: 452 LB
You can find similar chippers here:
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This thing is a beast! I have approximately 3 hours on the unit and have found a new hobby. Love making useful wood chips from large messy piles of branches and brush. Would recommend.
Have not had an opportunity to use the chipper yet, but the packing, shipping, and assembly were outstanding. Watch the YouTube videos, helpful.
Works great! Solid piece of equipment.
Solidly built, easy to assemble, and works great!! An exceptional chipper for a great price. Landmark Tools even stood up with free shipping to Hawaii!! Thank you!!