A Frame for storing and handling stone, glass, and other material
- Designed for storing and transporting material
- Material is placed on special rubber profiles and secured with 4 ratchet securing bars
- Center section can be used for storage of tools and small pieces of material
- Two eyelets on the frame can be used to lift the frame with an overhead crane
- Unit can be lifted with a forklift from all sides
- W.L.L. when using eyelets 5500 lbs
- W.L.L. when using lifting fork with inserts 5500 lbs
- W.L.L. when using stationary 8800 lbs
The Abaco One Stop A-Frame is designed for transporting material and storing it in the shop or at the job site. Your slab / glass sheets are placed on special rubber profiles and secured with four (4) ratchet securing bars. The center section can be used to store tools, smallback splash, etc.
The frame features two (2) eyelets that can be used to lift the frame with an overhead crane. Space is provided on all sides for forklift transport base. Quick release mounting pins changes the unit from a mobile A-frame to a stationary A-frame.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.