This industrial chop saw lets you cut thin wall tubing cleanly. We applied years of knowledge gained from engineering industrial cold saws to create the reliable, long-lasting AS-350M.
- Powerful 7.5 hp motor can slice through thin wall tubing.
- Maximum capacity of 4.5” round at 90° and 4” round at 45°.
- Features 14” abrasive cutoff saw blade.
- Requires 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Blade reaches up to 4,300 RPM seconds after you turn it on.
- Saw head can miter 45° left or right.
- Cuts square tubing and pipe, bar stock, and angle iron, among other materials.
- 6.5” maximum-width vise with a taper lock allows for fast material changes.
- Cast base and head, mounted on a sturdy steel cabinet, reduce vibration and increase blade life.
- Baileigh covers this abrasive cutoff saw with a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support from our team of experts.
Item Number AS-350M
Head Miter 45° Left / 45° Right
Slotting Capable Yes
Head Style Pivot
Arbor Size 1"
Motor 7.5 hp
Capacity Round 90° 4.5"
Capacity Rectangle 90° 5.5" x 3.5"
Capacity Round 45° 4"
Capacity Rectangle 45° 2.5" x 3"
Blade Size 14"
Blade Speed 4300 rpm
Max. Vise Opening 6.5"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 425lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 46x35x36
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.