The BP-4830 is just another of the innovative products that Baileigh Industrial offers. This tilting beam press brake is perfect for those fabrication shops that have to do unique shapes, that can't be done on a standard brake.
- Economical single speed hydraulic press brake.
- Full bending width is 48”.
- Open top beam design allows for making full boxed ducts with one piece of material.
- Bends a maximum capacity of 8ga mild steel.
- Top beam design tilts up for easy material removal.
- Includes casters for portability.
- 4 hp motor produces 30 tons of pressure.
- Runs on 220-volt three phase power.
- Foot pedal controls hydraulic system, leaving your hands free to guide the material.
- Easy to use. You can train someone to handle this press brake in 5 minutes.
- Sturdy 26.5" manual back gauge makes it simple to create repeat parts.
- Includes a hardened multi-Vee bottom die, with 3/4", 1", 1-1/2" and 2" openings .
- Universal tooling holder on the bottom die gives you a wide variety of options to fit your applications.
- Requires little maintenance. Hydraulics are located in the upper back of the machine for convenient fluid changes every 6 to 8 months.
- Ships fully assembled. Just unpack it, add wheels, plug it in, and get to work.
- We keep replacement parts in stock for fast shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of service reps with hands-on industrial experience.
Recommended for: Hot rod shops and other fabricators that work with smaller parts, but need a fast, professional-quality machine.
Item Number BP-4830
Motor Hp 4
Production Pressure 30 tons
Table Length 48"
Back Gauge Length 21.6"
Included Tooling Multi-Vee Bottom Die with .75", 1", 1.5" and 2" Openings
Stroke Distance 5.9"
Capacity (Mild Steel) 8 ga.
Capacity (SS) 10 ga.
Distance Between Housings 51.9"
Distance From Table To Ram 6"
Power 220V Three Phase
Shipping Weight 1376 lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 85.4” x 36.2” x 56.3”
Machine Dimensions (L x W x H) 78.3” x 31.5” x 49.2”
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.