With hydraulic auto-crowning and a rigid steel frame, this hydraulic press brake makes crisp bends. A Delem touchscreen controller lets you program the stroke and back gauge.
- Produces up to 90 tons of hydraulic pressure.
- Bends sheet metal across its full 78” width.
- You can measure and adjust the pressure for your application.
- 2 industrial-grade hydraulic cylinders raise and lower top beam through a servo motor.
- Mechanical stops inside hydraulic cylinders ensure an accurate bend angle.
- Digital encoders control the beam depth and back gauge positions.
- Separate digital readouts (DROs) show the stroke and back gauge positions, so you can make precise repeat bends.
- Parallel hydraulic mechanism synchronizes both sides, so that the machine stays true and the motions are balanced through each stroke.
- Top beam travels up and down using several 3-axis bearings coupled to a hardened rail system.
- Touchscreen Delem controller holds 100 programs with up to 25 bends per program.
- Programmable system is easy to learn. You could teach someone how to to use this machine in around 15 minutes.
- Pendant control box conveniently swings away from the machine.
- You can program the back gauge, moved by a servo motor with an encoder, through the Delem console.
- Finite manual adjustments also allow you to raise or lower the back gauge.
- Hydraulic auto-crowning creates consistent bends across the maximum width of the machine and prevents underbending in the middle.
HEAVY CONSTRUCTION FOR ACCURACY AND SAFETY
- Thick electrowelded plate steel framework gives this machine the structural strength to deliver accurate results, day in, day out, for years.
- Weighs 8,800 lbs., so this press brake won’t buckle under pressure even at maximum capacity.
- Includes front material rests.
- 6-sensor light curtain keeps you safe by preventing the press brake from running if anyone is standing too close.
- Inside lighting helps you see what you’re bending.
CONVENIENT SHIPPING AND LIFETIME SUPPORT
- This industrial press brake ships fully assembled and loaded with a set of multi-Vee tooling.
- We minimize handling during transportation to prevent damage. The truck that leaves our factory is the same one that arrives at your shop.
- Replacement parts are in stock, so we can get them to you quickly.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of customer service engineers, all with hands-on machine experience.
Item Number BP-9078CNC
Back Gauge Length 17144
Return Speed 2.36" / sec.
Nc Control Type Delem
Oil Capacity 45 gal
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Throat Depth 7.87"
Bending Capacity Max Length Max Thickness 78.75" / .196"
Stroke Distance 5.9"
Table Width 6.29"
Approach Speed 3.14" / sec.
Bed Length 17145
Bending Speed .236" / sec
Maximum Capacity 90 tons
Distance Between Housings 61"
Distance From Table To Ram 11.81"
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 9000lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 103x76x99
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.