Built with a steel frame and an industrial gearbox, this power bead roller can handle heavy production cycles. A 36” throat lets you get to middle of large panels, like car roofs and hoods.
- Made in the USA.
- 16 gauge mild steel maximum capacity.
- .5 hp motor runs on 110-volt power.
- Variable-speed pedal lets you control the speed with your foot.
- Press harder to go faster, or use less pressure to go slower for tricky designs.
- You can also set a fixed speed for the rolls.
- Material stop, adjustable on a large slide with a quick-release handle, lets you make perfectly straight beads every time.
- Adjust the forming depth with the easily accessible handwheel above the working area.
- Quick-release top die opens and closes while maintaining the same forming depth.
- You can begin or end a design in the middle of the panel without worrying if the depth is correct.
- Bottom die can slide in or out to create offsets for a custom profile. Most other bead rollers on the market don’t have this capability.
- Comes standard with popular ¼” round bead set and .05" step roll set.
- Accepts standard bead roll dies. Dies from most similar bead rollers are compatible.
- Tool holder on top offers convenient storage.
- All pivot points turn on long-lasting bronze bushings with grease fittings for convenient maintenance.
- Rigid, fully welded steel frame gives this power bead roller the strength to shape metal accurately and reliably for many years.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We include lifetime technical support by phone from a team of experienced metalworkers.
- This electric bead roller, tooling, and parts are usually in stock for quick shipping.
Item Number BR-16E-36EV
Country of Manufacture United States
Motor Hp 1/2
Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
Throat Depth 36"
Capacity (Mild Steel) 16 ga.
Aluminum Capacity 14 ga.
Shipping Weight 515lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x72
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.