This bead roller’s open concept design gives you extra working area. Add beads to bent panels and large sheets for auto or airplane projects. Foot pedal controls leave your hands free.
- Maximum capacity of 16 gauge mild steel.
- 36” throat depth allows you to reach the center of 72” pieces.
- Variable-speed pedal lets you press harder to go faster, or roll more slowly for detailed patterns.
- You can also lock the rolls at a constant speed if you choose.
- Integrated adjustable depth stop makes it simple to create and repeat perfectly straight beads.
- Quick-release die maintains consistent forming depth, even if you open and close it.
- You can begin or end a design in the middle of a panel without worrying if the depth is set correctly.
- Adjust the forming depth with an easily accessible handwheel just above the working area.
- Bottom die slides in or out. By changing the offset, you can create custom profiles from standard dies.
- Includes ¼” round bead die set and .05" step roll set.
- This electric bead roller accepts standard die sets. It’s compatible with most tooling for similar machines.
- All friction points turn on long-lasting bronze bushings with grease fittings.
- Rigid steel construction reduces flex and ensures accurate beads over many years of production.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our experienced metalworking team is here to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
- We keep this electric bead roller, its tooling, and replacement parts in stock for fast shipping.
Item Number BR-16E-36LT
Country of Manufacture United States
Motor Hp 1/2
Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
Throat Depth 36"
Capacity (Mild Steel) 16 ga.
Aluminum Capacity 14 ga.
Shipping Weight 515lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x72
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.