- Motorized system easily shapes 16 gauge mild steel.
- 110-volt industrial-grade motor and gearbox power this electric bead roller.
- Variable-speed foot pedal is simple to adjust. Press harder on the pedal to go faster. Apply less pressure to slow down for more delicate work.
- You can roll in both directions, forward and reverse—great for tricky designs.
- Depth stop helps you make straight, consistent beads.
- Top roll, with lead screw and handle, lets you adjust the forming depth.
- This bead roller machine comes with a 1-¼” spoiler roll.
- This metal bead roller is compatible with standard tooling, so you could use die sets from a different machine.
- Sturdy floor stand offers a rack for 10 tooling sets.
- All rotating points turn on long-lasting bronze bushings with grease fittings for convenient maintenance.
- Rigid, fully welded steel framework prevents flex and ensures accurate beads over many years of use.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We include lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience.
- This metal bead roller, its tooling, and replacement parts are usually in stock for fast deliveries.
You can add an optional worktable to this bead roller machine.
Item Number BR-18E-36
Motor Hp 1/8 hp
Max. Thickness (Mild Steel) 16 gauge
Roll Holder Included
Throat Depth 36"
Adjustable Depth Stop Included
Shipping Weight 240lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 62x23x23
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.