Our most popular bead roller, this pedal-controlled model leaves your hands free. The 36” throat lets you get to the middle of deep panels, like car hoods, deck lids, or roofs.
- Motorized system easily shapes 16 gauge mild steel.
- 110-volt industrial-grade motor and gearbox power this electric bead roller.
- Variable-speed foot pedal is simple to adjust. Press harder on the pedal to go faster. Apply less pressure to slow down for more delicate work.
- You can roll in both directions, forward and reverse—great for tricky designs.
- Depth stop helps you make straight, consistent beads.
- Top roll, with lead screw and handle, lets you adjust the forming depth.
- This bead roller machine comes with a 1-¼” spoiler roll.
- This metal bead roller is compatible with standard tooling, so you could use die sets from a different machine.
- Sturdy floor stand offers a rack for 10 tooling sets.
- All rotating points turn on long-lasting bronze bushings with grease fittings for convenient maintenance.
- Rigid, fully welded steel framework prevents flex and ensures accurate beads over many years of use.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We include lifetime technical support by phone from a team of reps with hands-on metalworking experience.
- This metal bead roller, its tooling, and replacement parts are usually in stock for fast deliveries.
You can add an optional worktable to this bead roller machine.
Item Number BR-18E-36
Motor Hp 1/8 hp
Max. Thickness (Mild Steel) 16 gauge
Roll Holder Included
Throat Depth 36"
Adjustable Depth Stop Included
Shipping Weight 240lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 62x23x23
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.