We built this semi-automatic dual miter band saw with a cast iron bow and steel frame to offer decades of reliable quality. Its hydraulic system will speed up production and save you effort.
- Maximum capacity of 13” OD round at 90°.
- Accepts a 1.25” blade (included). The large size makes faster and more accurate cuts.
- Dual-mitering band saw can move 45° left and 60° right. Just push or pull the head to the right angle.
- Inverter drive allows for infinite blade speed adjustments from 69 to 306 fpm.
- You can fine-tune the speed for materials like mild steel, bronze, or aluminum.
- Digital readout (DRO) allows you to reproduce settings with ease.
- Available in 220-volt or 440-volttriple-phase models (440-volt is a special order).
- Cast iron bow resists vibrations and helps to ensure a high-quality cut.
- Hydraulic vise, downfeed, and bow return make production runs more efficient. Set down the material, press start, and the saw will automatically handle the rest.
- You can adjust the hydraulic descent pressure (depending on the material) to achieve faster cut times and longer blade life.
- Cutting head return position can be altered for faster cycle times between cuts on smaller pieces.
- Comes with heavy-duty infeed and outfeed tables for easier material handling.
- Our patented blade tension device lets you easily set the right tension. Adjust until the black arrow lines up with the green liquid-filled gauge.
- Electro-welded steel framegives the machine structural strength to maintain accuracy.
- Compact floor plan conserves space in your shop.
- High-pressure flood coolant system washes away metal chips and helps blades last longer.
- We typically keep this horizontal band saw and its parts in stockfor fast deliveries.
- This dual miter band saw is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone. Talk to a Baileigh rep with hands-on machine experience whenever if you need help.
Item Number BS-20SA-DM
Miter Adjustment Dual Miter Swivel Head
Miter Angle 0 – 60°, 45°L
Motor 3 hp
Capacity Rectangle 90° 13" x 18" / 13" x 10.6" / 12.4" x 7.7"
Capacity Round 90°/ 45° / 60° 13" x 12" x 8.5"
Capacity Square 90°/ 45° / 60° 13" x 12" x 8.5"
Blade Guide Carbide / Roller
Blade Size 1.25" x .042" x 162.6"
Blade Speed (fpm) 60 - 306 Inverter Driven
Descent Control Pressure Assist Hydraulic
Drive Inverter Direct
Power 220V or 440V 3-Phase (440V special order)
Shipping Weight 2370lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 90x36x66
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.