This semi-automatic band saw can can cut large stock all day long. A roller table takes the effort out of moving materials. The steel frame reduces vibrations and ensures accuracy.
- 27.5” round cutting capacity.
- Accepts a standard 2.126” blade (included).
- 65 to 279 fpm variable speed.
- Inverter-driven speed system is infinitely adjustable. You can fine-tune it to fit a given material.
- Mighty 10 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Hydraulic clamping vise and automatic return save you time during production runs.
- Rigid cast iron bow helps the saw make cuts clean, high-quality cuts.
- Hydraulic carbide blade guide system keeps the blade straight with hydraulic pressure behind the guides.
- Patented hydraulic blade tension device allows you to set the tension easily. Just line the black arrow up within the liquid-filled gauge.
- Includes a 2-meter roller table with a rack and pinion conveyor to move the heavy stock.
- Fully-welded steel construction adds to the saw’s structural strength.
- Comes with a powered wire chip brush for longer blade life and an automatic chip removal conveyor to keep the machine neat.
- We keep most replacement parts in stock for fast shipments.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of experienced reps are here to provide lifetime technical support by phone. Call us up whenever you need troubleshooting or project advice.
Item Number BS-700SA-A
Capacity Square 27.5"
Motor 10 hp
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Capacity Round 27.5"
Capacity Rectangular 29.75" x 27.5"
Table Height 26.75"
Blade Guide Hydraulic Carbide
Blade Size 2.126" x .063" x 283.465"
Blade Speed (fpm) 65 – 279 (Variable Speed)
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 9000lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 156x90x114
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.