Sometimes the hardest part of beveling consists of positioning the machine. That’s why this convenient model combines top-quality beveling technology with a rotating stand and trolley.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Cuts bevels from 3/16 to 1-9/16" (5 to 40 mm) in thickness.
- Handles minimum plate width of 2.75" (70 mm) and minimum length of 5-7/8" (150 mm).
- 2 shear blades rotate, like a can opener, to create welding-ready bevels on linear plates of any shearable material.
- Direct-drive gearbox controls blade motion.
- Beveling angle adjusts continuously from 15° to 50° without any additional parts.
- Can hook material in either a horizontal or vertical position, allowing for full 180° rotation when attached to stand.
- Comes standard with manipulator stand and movable trolley station to adapt the machine to any given workspace.
- Backed by our 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support.
Use this machine for: beveling a wide variety of materials, including iron, steel (up to 85,000lbs/in² or 60kg/mm²), stainless steel, brass, copper, and aluminum.
Why choose the CM-15DS over similar machines?
- No more flipping sheet metal over for a double-sided bevel! This unit rotates 180°, when used with the included stand, saving you time and effort.
- “Floating" suspension of the stand compensates for floor unevenness or deformations of the steel plate, increasing accuracy.
- You can raise the beveler to any working height by mounting the machine on the trolley and cranking lift handle.
- Assemble or disassemble the unit in seconds without tools, using the efficient clamping system.
- Expert technical support and project advice from Baileigh’s team of reps is just a phone call away for as long as you’re using the CM-15DS.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.