Need a heavy industrial dust collector? Our DC-6000C pulls 6,000 CFM and will keep large shops pristine. Hook this cyclone dust extractor up to 5 machines, and it’ll stay cool for multiple shifts.
- 10 hp motor runs on 440-volt 3-phase power.
- Whopping 6,000 CFM in suction can overcome some of the resistance caused by ducting.
- Produces 17” of static pressure. In other words, it could suck 17” of water up a hose. That’s how much force it generates.
- We designed this cyclone dust extractor to run all day long and keep up with many employees.
- 1 micron filter removes the finest particles from the air for a safer, healthier workspace.
- Combination cyclone and bag-style design uses cyclone force, but puts dust through a bag-style filter.
- Remote-controlled start and shutdown lets you conveniently manage the large dust collector while you’re working on another machine.
- 5 ports (13” x 4”) allow you to hook this collector up to your whole woodworking shop.
- Comes with a grounding screw; just attach a copper wire and touch it to PVC hose to take away the charge.
- 2 large drums safely hold dust and debris, keeping your shop neat and clean.
- Swiveling casters on both drums make it simple to dump waste and reduce the chance of a spill.
- Takes 4 to 6 hoursto assemble. You’ll need a crane or a forklift to put it together.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone.
Large dust collector recommended for the largest industrial woodworking shops that have multiple employees on 2 or 3 shifts daily.
Item Number DC-6000C
Shipping Weight 785lbs
Dust Collection Port 13" x 4"
Number of Outlets 5
Drum Capacity (Gallon) 63 gallon x 2
Remote Start Included
Power 440V Three Phase
Horse Power 10
Noise Level ( @ 3 meters) 95 Decibles
Max. Static Pressure 17 In H2O
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x44x90
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.