The DEM-0906 is a small, lightweight, and portable mini desktop CNC engraver that is not only for small woodworking projects, but also for acrylic and ABS lathophane, EVA foam, styrofoam, modeling wax, plastic, soft metal. It's able to carve products like tooling boards, toolboxes, tiny ornaments and other miscelaneous projects.
The DEM-0906 portable CNC engraver comes with software, and tooling —often not included with competing tables that cost more. Built to last and the router arrives fully assembled.
- 12.6" x 5.9" table.
- This small CNC engraver is recommended for sign-makers, and hobbyists.
- Powerful 150 watt DC Brushless Motor.
- Up to 20,000 rpm variable spindle speed.
- Runs on 110v power.
- Easy-to-learn design software; just install it onto your computer and start creating patterns.
- Upload your design file to the table via a USB drive, then use the convenient handheld controller to move the spindle.
- Stepper motors move the spindle at a maximum speed of 98.43" per minute.
- Belt driven X, Y, and Z axis movement for accurate positioning.
- 4 T-slotted clamps fit on the table to hold the material down for clean cuts.
- Laser engraver ready, (sold seperatly)
- Structurally strong extruded aluminum table won’t buckle under material weight or spindle pressure.
- The table ships pre-built with correct alignment for a fast and simple set-up—just an hour or so to uncrate the table and get started with the software.
- This desktop engraver is covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Lifetime technical support by phone: you can call our experienced reps whenever you have a question or need troubleshooting.
Item Number DEM-0906
Shipping Weight 42lbs
Special Notes Laser Engraver Ready, Sold Separately
Actual Working Area 8.66" x 6.3"
Speeds 0 - 20,000 rpm (Variable)
Z Axis Stroke 2.48"
Maximum Moving Speed (Inches Per Minute) 98.43
Maximum Engraving Speed (Inches Per Minute) 98.43
Reposition Accuracy .001"
Tool Diameters 4.0 mm
Weight (lbs) 33
Table Style T-Slot
Max. Table Load 6.61 lbs
Notes Includes Power Cord, USB 2.0 Cable, Controller, Allen Key_2.5mm & Spare Socket Screw, Silicone Mat, Tungsten Carbide Tool, Clamp set ( big x 2 pcs, small x 2 pcs ), Support Board
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 22x21x21
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.