This edge sander is perfect for schools and small shops. It’s light enough to move, but solidly built with a cast iron table, something you won’t find on most sanders in this price range. Order this oscillating sander from Baileigh Industrial today.
- 99” x 6” belt turns 3,773 feet per minute.
- Runs on 220-volt single-phase power, so you can use it just about anywhere.
- 33” x 12” all cast iron table will stay true and level over many years of use.
- Belt head can tilt, allowing you to sand at 45°, 90°, and 180°.
- Built-in table rise system with a spring assist lets you lift and lower the table without straining. Just turn the handwheel.
- Oscillating belt moves up and down to give you a smoother finished product and longer belt life.
- Storage cabinet in the base allows you to keep extra abrasive belts and tools nearby.
- Rigid steel stand stabilizes the sander for accuracy.
- 4” dust port helps you trap dust and maintain safe, clean air quality in your shop.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We keep replacement parts in stock at our Wisconsin wearhouse, so we can ship them to you without delay.
- You can count on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of customer service reps with hands-on woodworking experience.
Item Number ES-6100
Shipping Weight 480lbs
Table Size (Length) 33"
Table Size (Width) 11.8"
Belt/Blade Size 99" x 6"
Fence Size 27.5" x 2.3"
Table Tilt (degrees) 0-90
Vertical Stroke (Table) 3.1" Spring Assist
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 2
Weight (lbs) 480
End Radius 2"
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x49
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.