One of the best values on the market, this edge sander offers many of the same features as our large industrial ES-9138. A tilting table lets you miter edges without using a band saw.
- 2 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- 6” x 108” belt is big enough to tackle cabinets, furniture, and more.
- Belt head can tilt to run horizontally or vertically.
- Quick-change, easy-access belt system saves you time. It takes just 1 or 2 minutes to change the abrasive.
- Large gearbox powers 24 oscillations per minute, using the entire belt face to lengthen belt life.
- 36” x 12” cast iron table, one of the largest in its class, will stay level and square through many years of sanding.
- Spring lift assist, controlled by a handwheel, allows you to lift the heavy table without exerting yourself.
- Table can tilt 45° positive and 5° negative, so you can easily miter material edges.
- Sturdy cast iron platen is covered with graphite for cooler running temperatures and extended belt life.
- Integrated steel stand prevents wobbling and keeps the sander true and accurate.
- Dual 4” dust collection ports make it simple to remove sawdust and keep your shop’s air safe and clean.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Replacement parts are in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters. We can ship them out to you without delay.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone. Call us and speak directly with a customer service rep who has woodworking experience.
Item Number ES-6108
Shipping Weight 610lbs
Table Size (Length) 36"
Table Size (Width) 11.75"
Belt/Blade Size 108" x 6"
Table Tilt (degrees) 45
Power 220V Single Phase
Horse Power 2
Weight (lbs) 350
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 69x44x44
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.