What makes this the best English wheel on the market? It’s made from twin ⅝” thick steel plates. Its large opening can handle even curved panels. And it comes with 8 anvil sets.
- 16 gauge mild steel capacity.
- Massive 37” throat depth.
- Upper wheel is a robust 10” diameter x 3” wide.
- Includes 8 bottom anvils (all 3” wide) in the following radii: flat, 2”, 4”, 6”, 8”, 12”, 24”, and 36”.
- These anvil sizes can handle almost any wheeling application you can think of.
- Everything on this wheel is adjustable, including the caster and camber of the bottom anvil.
- Quick-release lower anvil support with internal locking cam allows for easy panel removal.
- Weighs just under 1,600 pounds with rigid steel construction that will stay accurate for many years.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone from a team of service reps with hands-on machine experience.
Recommended for: Restoration or bodywork on autos, planes, cycles, and much more.
Item Number EW-37HD
Country of Manufacture United States
Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
Throat Depth 37"
Aluminum Capacity .125" Soft
Lower Die Radius 2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 12"
Shipping Weight 1825lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 96x48x91
Top Wheel Dimensions 10" x 3"
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.