The HSP-30A pneumatic shop press offers the same high-value features and steel construction of our HSP-20A—but with 30 tons of force!
- 21.653” working width.
- 5.9” cylinder stroke.
- Industrial-grade hydraulic parts ensure smooth, dependable use for years.
- Cylinder can move left and right within the frame, depending on orientation of the job.
- You have the option to work the HSP-30A manually, if you need finer control.
- Comes standard with a set of V-blocks.
- Rigid, fully-welded steel main frame eliminates flexing at full force to deliver accurate results.
- Typically in stock for fast deliveries.
- Baileigh covers this H-frame press with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number HSP-30A
Piston Head Diameter 2.375"
Movable Cylinder Yes
Working Width 21.653"
Maximum Capacity 30 tons
Cylinder Stroke 5.9"
Cylinder Diameter 4.5"
Distance From Table To Ram Min. 5.94" - Max. 40.59"
Power Pneumatic / Manual
Shipping Weight 430lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 75x31x11
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.