If you’ve outgrown your pneumatic press, this hydraulic workshop press offers gives you the extra power of a 5.25 hp motor and the rigid accuracy of a fully-welded heavy steel plate frame. Another plus of the HSP-60M-C is the abilty to use a second 24 ton station with an open C-frame design. Both presses come in one compact design.
- Unique two station design.
- 60-ton capacity on main press.
- 24-ton capacity on side press.
- 41.25” working width on main press
- 7.5” cylinder moves left and right within the frame, ideal for off-center parts.
- Controlled by piston-style hydraulic pump.
- C Frame Hydraulic Press includes 2-piece V-block set.
- Pressure gauge comes standard on both presses.
- Welded steel structure withstands the machine’s full force without flexing.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic workshop press with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number HSP-60M-C
Return Speed .303" / sec.
Motor 5.25 hp
Piston Head Diameter 3.15" (Main), 1.77" (Side)
Pump Speed 1.85 gal/min
Oil Capacity 13 gal.
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Working Speed .32" / sec. (Main), .75" / sec. (Side)
Working Width 41.3" (Main)
Maximum Capacity 60 ton (Main), 24 ton (Side)
Cylinder Stroke 11.8" (Main), 11.75" (Side)
Cylinder Movable Yes (Main only)
Cylinder Diameter 7.55" (Main), 3.95" (Side)
Distance From Table To Ram Min. 8" - Max. 38" (Main), Min. 9.84" - Max. 38.97" (Side)
Power 220 Volt Three Phase
Shipping Weight 2960lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 96x48x89
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.