Louvers have long been a staple of the metal forming industry for both form and function, but until now most louver machines have been designed for other purposes and adapted for louver making. The LP-48 changes that. It is a stand alone, no compromise louver making animal. Buy this industrial louver press for sale today!
- 7-ton capacity.
- 48” throat depth.
- 16 ga mild steel capacity.
- Controlled by piston-style hydraulic pump.
- Includes 3" louver assembly.
- Pressure gauge comes standard.
- Plate steel structure withstands the machine’s full force without flexing.
- 110 volt power
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic louver press with a 1-year parts warranty as well as lifetime technical support by phone.
Item Number LP-48
Country of Manufacture United States
Return Speed .303" / sec.
Motor 2 hp
Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Included Tooling 3" louver assembly
Throat Depth 48"
Aluminum Capacity 14 ga.
Maximum Capacity 7 ton
Power 110 Volt
Shipping Weight 1415lbs
Special Notes Other size louvers available, contact a Baileigh rep at 920-684-4990 for more information
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 78x48x90
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.