The mortiser adds a tilting table and column to our popular MC-1000. Perfect for complex projects and reclaimed materials, the MC-1000TT helps with hard-to-reach areas and angles.
- Needs just 110-volt power, so it will work in any shop.
- ¼” to 1” chisel capacity.
- Chisel comes standard with the machine.
- 1 hp motor moves spindle at 1,750 rpm for 3” maximum depth.
- Large 22 ¼” x 9” table tilts +\- 20 degrees and comes with many fixtures to hold the material in place for accurate chiseling.
- Column also tilts +\- 20 degrees left and right.
- Includes depth stop for easily repeatable runs.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- You can depend on lifetime technical support by phone from our team of experienced reps with hands-on machine experience.
Item Number MC-1000TT
Shipping Weight 350lbs
Table Size (Length) 21.25"
Table Size (Width) 9"
Spindle Travel 8.25"
Table Tilt (degrees) 20
Column Tilt (degrees) 20
Max Moritising Depth 3"
Chisel Capacity 1/4" to 1"
Drill Chuck Capacity 1/8" to 5/8"
Vertical Stroke (Table) 5.7"
Lateral Stoke (Table) 9.4"
Mortiser RPM 1750
Horse Power 1
Weight (lbs) 273
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 48x31x42
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.