The PH-19 metal-shaping hammer offers a compact, economical way to shape metal fast. This reciprocating hammer can do almost everything a larger model can: shrink, dome, edge turn, bead, and offset.
- Delivers enough force to shape 16 gauge mild steel.
- 19” throat allows you get deep into panels and covers most metal shaping projects.
- Runs at a fixed 1,700 beats per minute. We also offer a Variable-Speed Power Hammer.
- Plug it into any 110-volt power outlet.
- Quick-release tooling handle lets you start in the middle of a panel while keeping the pressure constant.
- Tooling changes take just a few seconds and don’t require any hand tools.
- Comes standard with a mini thumbnail shrinker die set.
- Wide variety of tooling available for shrinking, stretching, planishing, and drastic metal shaping.
- Heavy ½” plate steel frame and rigid steel stand enable this power hammer to hit with full force and prevent deflection.
- Small footprint saves space in smaller shops.
- Wheels on the base make it easy to move out of the way.
- We keep tooling and replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of experienced metalworkers is on hand to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
Recommended for: Small automotive and airplane shops with limited space and/or budgets, as well as schools and educational institutions.
Item Number PH-19
Country of Manufacture United States
Speed 0 - 1700 beats / minute
Mild Steel Capacity 16 ga.
Tooling Height Adjustment 5"
Throat Depth 19"
Capacity (Mild Steel) 16 ga.
Aluminum Capacity 12 ga.
Shipping Weight 1000lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x70
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.