Need precise speed control for delicate jobs? That’s why we added an inverter drive to our PH-19 and created a variable-speed power hammer that more shops can afford.
- Delivers enough force to shape 16 gauge mild steel.
- 19” throat allows you get deep into panels and covers most metal shaping projects.
- Adjustable speed from 0 to 1,700 to beats per minute.
- You can control the speed either by foot pedal or the control box on the side of the machine.
- Plug it into any 110-volt power outlet.
- Quick-release tooling handle lets you start in the middle of a panel while keeping the pressure constant.
- Tooling changes take just a few seconds and don’t require any hand tools.
- Comes standard with a mini thumbnail shrinker die set.
- Wide variety of tooling available for shrinking, stretching, planishing, and drastic metal shaping.
- Heavy ½” plate steel frame and rigid steel stand enable this power hammer to hit with full force and prevent deflection.
- Small footprint saves space in smaller shops.
- Wheels on the base make it easy to move out of the way.
- We keep tooling and replacement parts in stock for fast deliveries.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Our team of experienced metalworkers is on hand to provide lifetime technical support by phone.
Recommended for: Small automotive and airplane shops with limited space and/or budgets, as well as schools and educational institutions.
Item Number PH-19-VS
Country of Manufacture United States
Speed 0 - 1700 beats / minute
Tooling Height Adjustment 5"
Throat Depth 19"
Capacity (Mild Steel) 16 ga.
Aluminum Capacity 12 ga.
Shipping Weight 1000lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x48x84
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.