Built to last in even demanding shops, this hydraulic 4-roll plate roll draws strength from a hydraulic motor, a planetary gearboxes, linear piston movement, and a heavy steel frame.
- Rolls up to ¼” mild steel in 10-foot lengths.
- Robust 7 hp motor runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Planetary gearbox, connected to main motor, drives the top and bottom rolls at a solid 16 feet per minute.
- Direct linear piston movement for the lateral and forming rolls delivers even more power.
- Industrial 2 hp hydraulic motor moves the lateral rolls.
- 3 digital readouts give an accurate roll location for easy repeatability.
- Operator control pedestal lets you conveniently manage all movements of the machine.
- Fully integrated plate steel frame keeps the machine rigid and accurate over many years of constant use.
- Safety features, such as a machine tether and emergency stop switch, come standard.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- Includes lifetime technical support<.strong> by phone from our team of in-house machine experts.
Item Number PR-1003-4
Forming Width 120"
Driven Rolls 2
Roll Speed 16 fpm. (5 mpm)
Upper Roll Dia. 8.662"
Roll Adjustment Back Hydraulic
Side Roll Dia 7"
Minimum Forming Dia 13"
Motor 7 hp
Included Accesories Included Accesories
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 13200lbs
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 197x60x60
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.