The programmable double-pinch design of this tube roller lets you make repeatable bends and complex parts with ease.
- 3 driven rolls run on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Rolls up to 6.25” round tube and 4.75” x 4.75” x 0.5” angle iron.
- Hydraulic cylinders connected to 2 bottom rolls accomplish pre- and post-bending to cut down on material waste.
- Digital readout displays positions of bottom rolls.
- You can program stops for each shaft for precise results.
- Movable operator podium includes control buttons and attached foot pedals to specify roll direction.
- Operate this ring roller in vertical position or lay it on its back, in horizontal position, for large radius jobs and long material sections.
- The machine’s heavy steel plate frame, bolted and welded together, minimizes flex and ensures accuracy over years of profitable production.
- Baileigh backs this tubing roller with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Recommended for: Structural applications, playgrounds, shipyard building, or any high-production, low-waste project.
Why choose the R-H150 hydraulic roll bender over similar machines?
- Double-pinch design eliminates wasted length of straight material at the ends of parts, a problem associated with most roll benders—but not this one!
- The R-H150 comes standard with lateral guide rolls for smooth angle correction, a feature that our competitors charge for as an upgrade.
- Digital readout helps you monitor precision, so you can take on production runs without hassle.
- We manufacture and stock optional tooling sets to fit many applications. Ask us which one would work best for your jobs!
- You can count on Baileigh’s team of experienced customer service reps for machine troubleshooting and project hacks—just a phone call away.
Item Number R-H150
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 5.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.:73"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 6.250" (.125") / Min. Dia.: 118"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 4" (.196") / Min. Dia.: 118"
Solid Round Capacity Size: 3.375" / Min. Dia.: 36"
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 7.875" (2") / Min. Dia.: 40"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 5.5" (1.125") / Min. Dia.: 118"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 4.75" (.5") / Min. Dia.: 60"
Shaft Diameter 4.724"
Lower Roll Dia. 15.354"
Digital Readout Yes
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 10400lbs
Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 58x79x81
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.