This hydraulic roll bender offers the speed and strength of a double-pinch ring roller without the high cost of a CNC model.
- This pipe bender runs on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Maximum capacity of 2” schedule 40 pipe.
- Double-pinch bending rolls with 1 fixed top roll and 2 bottom rolls operate on independently-controlled hydraulic cylinders.
- You can input bend patterns from the convenient programmable controller podium.
- Foot pedals let you run the roller forward or in reverse.
- Hydraulic encoders communicate the exact position of each roll.
- Digital readout helps you make elaborate, repeatable series of bends without difficulty.
- Rigid electro-welded heavy steel plate frame prevents flex at full capacity.
- Baileigh covers this hydraulic pipe bender with 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Why choose the Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H65 over similar machines?
- Few roll benders on the market can match the robust steel construction of the R-H65, which will maintain accuracy over many years of use.
- Double-pinch design allows for pre-bending and post-bending of material, saving production time and decreasing material waste.
- You can check the digital readout to deliver uniform, precise results for extended runs of complex parts.
- Comes standard with a set of segment rolls for bending many shapes and profiles.
Item Number R-H65
Number of Rolls 3
Driven Rolls 3
Top Roll Dia. 7"
Bottom Roll Dia. 7"
Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
Pipe Capacity Size: 2" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 35"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 2.75" (.120") / Min. Dia.: 56"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 2" (.120") / Min. Dia.: 75"
Solid Square Capacity Size: 1.375" / Min. Dia. 48"
Solid Round Capacity Size: 1.575" / Min. Dia. 32"
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 4" (1") / Min. Dia. 28"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 3.35" (.375")/ Min. Dia.: 83"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 2" (.250") / Min. Dia.: 45"
Shaft Diameter 2.559"
Roll Speed 11.5 RPM
Digital Readout Yes
Power 220V / 3-phase
Shipping Weight 3550lbs
Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x54x84
Dimensions L x W x H 60" x 60" x 68"
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.