This versatile metal ring roller makes a strong starter tube roll and ring roll machine for any fabricator looking to dive into profile bending. Order this industrial ring rolling machine for sale.
- 220-volt single-phase motor can run at almost any site in North America.
- 2" round tube and 1.5" schedule 40 pipe maximum capacity.
- Ratchet-style manual top shaft allows you to adjust forming pressure.
- Variable-speed inverter drives and industrial-grade transmission provide delicate control over material.
- Executes bends in upright or horizontal positions, to accommodate a range of material lengths.
- Sturdy base opens into a storage cabinet for tooling and other options.
- Comes standard with a set of segment rolls that can be used for bending flat bar, solid rod, and some square applications.
- Manufactured from heavy steel plate to extend machine’s lifetime of use.
- Baileigh covers this tubing roller with a 1-year warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Use this metal ring roller for: Coiling tubing, hay hoops, metal art, stair railings, and many other applications.
Why choose the R-M40 over similar ring roll machines?
- You won’t find many roll benders built to the same rugged standards as the R-M40. The steel plate construction of this tube roller maintains accuracy and minimizes flex.
- We stock a wide range of optional tooling for tubing and pipe, as well as other profiles.
- You can call Baileigh’s team of knowledgeable reps for troubleshooting and free project advice for as long as you’re using the R-M40 ring rolling machine.
Item Number R-M40
Roll Adjustment Manual
Pipe Capacity Size: 1.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.: 28"
Round Tube Capacity Size: 2" (.078") / Min. Dia.: 27.55"
Square Tube Capacity Size: 1.5" (.078") / Min. Dia.: 39"
Solid Round Capacity Size: 1.375" / Min. Dia.: 24"
Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 3" (.5") / Min. Dia.: 15.75"
Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 2.25" (.375") / Min. Dia.: 20"
Angle Iron Capacity Size: 1.5" (.157") / Min. Dia.: 22"
Shaft Diameter 1.181"
Shaft Center Distance Lower Rolls 10.88"
Lower Roll Dia. 5.118"
Power 220V Single Phase
Shipping Weight 550lbs
Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
*Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 60x44x77
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.