This 17”-wide drum sander can save money for small businesses and serious hobbyists who want to avoid the expense of a planer.
- 4” thick maximum capacity across the full 17” width.
- 6” minimum stock length.
- 5” drum runs at 1,725 fpm, making fast work of any project.
- Runs on a 110-volt 1.5 hp motor, so you can plug the sander in almost anywhere.
- Adjust the finish height, displayed on an easy-to-read scale, by turning the crank handle.
- Variable-speed rubber conveyor makes feeding a breeze.
- Convenient sandpaper changes: just lift up the access door on top to reveal the sanding drum.
- Accepts standard sandpaper sizes that you can find in most hardware stores.
- You can choose from many different abrasive options, including different grits and paper widths. Larger papers give you less seam and better quality.
- Rigid, heavy-duty stamped steel stand stabilizes the machine and maintains accuracy over many years.
- Includes a 4” dust port to connect with your dust collector, trap particles, and keep your air clean.
- Replacement parts are kept in stock at our Wisconsin headquarters for fast shipping.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We offer lifetime technical support by phone. Call our team of reps, all of whom have hands-on experience using our machines.
Item Number SD-174
Shipping Weight 340lbs
Dust Collection Port 4"
Max Stock Width 17"
Maximum Stock Height 4"
Minimum Stock Thickness 1/4"
Minimum Stock Length 6"
Feed Speed 0 to 22 FPM
Horse Power 1.5
Shipping Dimensions (Inches) 48x45x35
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.